Friday, February 18, 2011

My Dream,My Future

A home who completed me.A home where you can find all the worth things that I've done before.A home where I shall put and build up my happy family.It's a home,where I am the one who planned and think of it,build,drawn and made by me.
I came from a simple but a happy family before,but suddenly when my father died,it's just a matter fact that we can't survive without support,his caring and he's love.Yes ,his gone but his presence is always in my heart.I promise to him that I will be the one to put our family in greater and a better life.I just wanted to be an architect whose priority is on his/her career.I just want to be the one who will made and create our dream house.
That's my dream!A dream that will take me to my good future.I will help my mama with everything so that I can make her feel that she's not alone,she's my inspiration to my studies,without her I can't be a good "Rochelle Anne".My dream is for her d for my papa whose gone already.I will never break my promise to him .I'd like to keep my family in a stable way.
Moving on,I will study hard and do my very best to reach my dream. I will be a professional person someday and live as a simple as I am and help others also to let them experience a good life in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment