Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Change: It Starts with Me"

Real change results real and good things.A change that would lead us to a letter life,standard of career and to be a better person.A change that could make me feel that I can do something special by my own.A change that starts with me.
In everyday life there such those things that can make us be a good and bad influence ,good influence ,'cause this things are those who made you as a better and real you.Bad influence,cause those are the things who let yo down.I'm a teenager,a student,a daughter,and a person who lives in this ruined earth.There were many things that must be change here in our places.
Let's just talk about the puberty here in the Philippines.I can't explain how and where can we find the answer to solve this problem. About our nature, lets remediable it cause our environment is going to fads, I can't mention all the problems that were suffering now. But all I want is a change. A change that will make the ruined the earth to fantastic, lets be combative to all the challenges that will come to us.
As a teenager, to comply the rules and regulations in school is a change . Let's help one another! Be good and make some change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment